One of the goals of the GRC is the reinforcement of interdisciplinary cooperation of excellent research fields at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz. For this purpose, the GRC has established the GRC Network. Members of the GRC Network are the GRC fellows, the members of the Executive Committee and of the Academic Advisory Board as well as the academic members of the Gutenberg Academy. With the goal of extending the scope of perspectives, the GRC regularly invites members of the faculties and representatives of important research partners of JGU (e.g. MPI, Helmholtz Institute, Leibniz Institutes, IMB) to participate in this informal exchange.
In November 2016, the Executive Committee elected Dr. Eva Ellen Wagner as new Representative for the GRC Network. She coordinates and supervises its activities. In May 2021, the Executive Committee will elect a new Representative.
Forthcoming events of the GRC Network (mondays, 6 p.m.)
- May 17, 2021: Presentation by GRC Fellow Mária Lukácová "Fluid Dynamics: a challenge of multiscales and randomness"
- June 14, 2021: Round Table with the Gutenberg Academy
- July 12, 2021: Presentation by GRC Fellow Klaus Pietschmann
- November 8, 2021: Meeting of the new GRC Fellows
- May 23, 2022: GRC Annual Celebration